Ambient

Since i neglected my blog, i feel a little bit obligated to post at least something while i get all of my stuff back together.
First of all, i got a new phone, it's an iPhone 4s and it's my first product by apple, and i have to say, worth the hype. it's amazing, really, and after i had 2 android phones, i can clearly tell the difference!
This is it! Only, it's in white, and my Friend's is black, i don't know, i kinda like both colours. Anyway i already ordered a phonecase for it, and it's a sailor moon one, it's so cute, to die for.
When it's arrived, i will post the pictures.

Also recently i've been really unhappy with my style choices, and since im quiet androgynous i opted for a a more manly style, which means i'm gonna change up my wardrobe a bit! Also i shaved my sides and the back of my hair!
So yeah, and dyed my hair blue-black, i don't have a clue if i mentioned it earlier, if i did not, well... now you know!

Recently i ran out of pants i like, so i did some shopping to find a very very discounted pair of pants at ZARA... yeah.. not my budget, but i just found the perfect pair of skinny jeans in the men's section. AND IT WAS ON 80% OFF so, from a high, 100$ to uhmm 20$. I just had to get it! It's amazing, the style is stone washed(?) and wrinkly! And very well fitting! I love it!

I try to reduce the amount, that i spend shopping online, buuut, i bought a pair of Earplugs, with anchors, made of wood, and a Deathly Hallows neclace, from ebay. Will post pictures when it arrives!

Have a nice day y'all!



Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.