SPONSORED REVIEW: PINKY PARADISE VASSEN LOLLIPOP GREY

Hello Guys! Today I'm back with my first ever sponsored review for my favorite lens store, pinky paradise!
These circle lenses are the Vassen Lollipop Grey ones! HERE is the link if you want to order it!  First the details:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal

I'm really happy with the water content, because usually colored lenses are barely go above 35% and also it says it's only 14.5 mm, but it gives of that huge eye effect and with the color it makes your eyes really POP!

As you can see on the comparison pictures it's really nice, and very detailed! I made the pictures in flashlight, dim light, and natural light, and even with my low quality smartphone pictures, it gives back the effect of it! I literally fell in love with them! They came with a cutie animal lens case which is a really nice touch from Pinky Paradise!

About the comfort: These are my most comfortable lenses, no dryness, no irritation, really comfortable, you can wear it up to 8 hours and with some eyedrops, even more!

The color is nice, but it shows up more blue than grey, depends on different lightning also!

The delivery was not really what i expected but i blame the post, it took almost two months, but really, i got the tracking number and it was clearly the post who might mixed up a few things!
And because of the long waiting time, i reached out to pinky paradise, and they were so nice, answered every questions, gave me the tracking number, everything was perfect!

So here are the ratings:
SIZE:

COMFORT:

COLOUR:

DESIGN:

DELIVERY:

COSTUMER CARE:    

 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.