Spring Haul

Hi Guys! So first of all, I'm really really sorry for neglecting this blog, I've been through some really stressful situation, and i just took a break from social media for a bit, also been reducing stress with some games, which is really helpful when you feel like, you wanna smash people faces all day long, so, League of Legends ftw! Also i did some shopping so this is going to be some picture heavy post, enjoy!

First of all I've been at MondoCon which was really exciting, but overpriced at the same time, who doesn't know, it's a anime/manga/game/japan convention/expo. I've seen lots and lots of amazing cosplayers, and luckily, I've found these two beauties at a small stand, they were around 5$ each, and in my opinion it's totally worth the price. These are Chrome Hearts knock-off rings, the quality and design is amazing, the details are gorgeous, it fits perfectly and they are my new favorite rings!

My order from aliexpress finally arrived, i can't say it was fast, it took a month to arrive, but it's by far my best buy from all of the item i got, it's the right size, really, i ordered an Chinese XL which fits the EU S, and for me, it's just right, if i would be taller, or a bigger size, it would be too small, so be cautious when ordering clothes from china, sometimes the biggest size is the right size, if i make any sense here. The quality is better than what i expected, it's a stretchy material, and the grey part is actually a crop-top. I really recommend it!













My wallet came in the mail, and I was so happy about it, good quality cheap LV knock-off, for the ones who don't know, I'm a sucker for big brands in our out of japan, and LV is by far my most dearest brand of all, but i can't always afford the original one, and i feel really uncomfortable with the irony of spending 200-500$ for something that holds my money, if you get what i mean, so i only paid 8$ and it arrived within a week, from ebay. It has several card holders, and the space in it is really big, it fits my phone my keys and other things, my only complaint here is that i really expected a somehow not-so stiff coin holder, because it's really hard to get the coins out of it.

A while ago, but i got some cool sunglasses, really nice, and classy, the quality is ok, it was cheap, like 2$ from some local store, but i really needed one, and it was nice, so i thought why not, and ever since it's supporting me well, but, i guess some of you know the struggles of being near-sighted and need to switch back-and-forth to this and my real glasses, and god forbid if I'm also wearing my circle lenses.
The last one is five packets of Korean Facial Mask, I'm only showing two, because i already used three, but it really isn't much to show about, but the effect of it, well, it's really wonderful, my face is getting better, not dries out, less reddish spots, smoother skin, and my pores is much more tighter, so overall i would give them a 10/10, easy for applying, and the sheets are dripping from moist, and the five packets was only 4$, i will write another post with before after pictures and everything!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. *u* i have the same Chrome Hearts ring! (right side)
    But it's too big on my fingers ahaha

    Btw, I really love your new layout! And the kaonashiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. *w* OMG thank you so so much, i reading your blog for a while now, and i really love your style so im really happy :3 oh well matching rings rock!! :3

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.